EASY BANANA PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST RECIPE
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon white sugar
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* ¼ teaspoon salt
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
* 1 cup milk
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 ripe bananas, mashed
* Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and bananas in a second bowl.
* Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
* Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve hot.
Serve with your favorite condiments and fruits!
– The browner the banana, the better
– Sift dry ingredients for fluffier pancakes
– TOP WITH PEANUT BUTTER